COUPON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. USING YOUR DISCOUNT VOUCHER
- 1.2 By confirming your order using the Discount Voucher you are accepting these terms and conditions. Any terms which you seek to impose in respect of the order for Discount through this site will not form part of any contract between us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before confirming your order. If you have any queries on these terms please contact us before ordering using a Discount Voucher.
-- Product terms and conditions of sale
-- Promotional Discount Voucher terms and conditions;
- 1.4 We recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
2. TERMS RELATING TO THE REDEMPTION OF DISCOUNT VOUCHER
- 2.1 How To Redeem Discount Voucher - You must bring in the coupon at the time of your Float Session.
- 2.2 Only one Discount Voucher can be used per person/account.
- 2.3 You cannot use a Discount Voucher in conjunction with any other sales discounts or promotional offers unless the specific terms relating to the Promotional Discount Codes state that you can combine the Promotional Discount code with other offers.
- 2.4 Generally, Discount Vouchers can only be used for one order per person/account.
- 2.5 The Discount Voucher will expire at the choosing of Rubicon, or before subject to availability of which we will notify you via the website. You cannot use the Promotional Discount Voucher after this date.
- 2.6 Discount Vouchers have no cash redemption value.
- 2.8 We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Discount Voucher scheme at any time.
3. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions of sale from time to time including to reflect changes affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our site's capabilities.
- 3.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of sale in force at the time that you use your Discount Voucher, unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
4. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by American Law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of King County and Kirkland Washington.